• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How do i get a photo?

I also was having trouble posting photos. The photos have to be pretty small in order to post them. If your resolution is too high, you can open them in Photoshop and resave them as a smaller file.
That is what I did and I was finally able to get them uploaded. I think the requirements for a jpg are 800 x 600. But you can play with the setting in Photoshop until your file is no bigger than 350 Kb.

All I do, is when I take a new photo, the file is obviously huge (like 3800 * 2600 pixels). As Ozzy'sMom said, the maximum resolution is 800 * 600 pixels. So, I go into Paint, open the photo from the pictures section of My Documents, and go onto the 'image' section of the toolbar (fourth one across). Then you select the second option, and if the photo is unedited, I just reduce the file to 20% of its original size both horizontally and vertically. The original quality is retained, if not enhanced, so I've never had a problem with this method. :)

Good luck!

David

I gave you advice, follow that.

Then, when you've done that, either reply to a post or make a new thread, and scroll down to the 'manage attachments' button. You can then simply browse and find the file on your computer, click the one you want, and then click upload.

Back