• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how do i insert an image?

Isak

Hi I'm new at this forum and I wonder how do I insert images in my messages? It would be nice so I can send u all some nice pic's of my corns.:D

From the FAQ...(tab at top of page)

;)
From the FAQ...
"There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message....

:) (Welcome to the CORNSNAKES.COM forums.
I see this is your first post.
We have a great little search feature here that may just help answer any questions one might have...)
:)

Back