• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How do You????

WAS1

I`m trying to upload a file onto the forum, on the manage attachements tab, but it`s telling me the picture is too large.
I might seem a technophobe but how do you shrink the picture to web size so that it can be uploaded??

You need a photo software program to resize. I have 2 programs that can do alot of things...but they can't do everything, so be careful what you download/buy.

Someone tell me if I am wrong, but you could probably make an account at www.photobucket.com and then upload your photo to that. Once it's uploaded there will be a couple boxes under the photo and one of them will say URL. If you just highlight and Ctrl C that and then Ctrl V it into the image box the picture should work without you having to resize it. I might be wrong, but I usually have that image too large problem all the time, but I stopped getting it once I started using photobucket. So I just assumed that maybe photobucket reduces image size somewhat when you upload pictures to it...

I just resize my photos in MS paint, then i host them on photobucket then i just use the IMG link and it puts them in the thread.

Thanx...
I found a program on my computer called microsoft office picture manager. Didn`t even know i had it, but it did the job perfectly. :crazy02:

I just take it off photobucket full sized. If you put it between the two [ ] brackets like that with IMG between the first, and /IMG between the last and the properties in between, if works fine. Lately photobucket images are only able to have the link. It won't let me just post the photo. Don't know what they did to the site!

Back