• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How long before poop?

HoldenBurn

Well it has been two feeds no (8 days) and still I can find nothing! There is not much for it to hide under and I have checked all the substrate and have found nothing, there isn't even a smell. Should I be worried yet or not?

I didn't see poop for while,it was about Ziggy's 2nd feed right after it i found some poop then just last week he pooped on my boyfriends bed. I was worried too. I'm sure someone will help you on here.

How big is your snake and what color is your substrate? I have a pair of yearlings that make tiny poo, and I can't always find it in their dark colored substrate.

Basicley it's just a matter of time, 1 of mine poope 2-3 times a week, while the other will just do a HUGE 1 every 10 days or so. It's similar to humans, some go twice a week, others go every day, and both ways work fine. I wouldn't be 2 worried at the min.

Great cheers guys, I thought I was just being to worried. I've just never kept a snake before! And the substrate is a very light color so It would show up.

If ,y 5 snakes are anything to go by, check the corners, and round the edges of the viv floor.

Thats where mine usually do it anywhere :grin01: .

yeah

if it is a small snake the smell wont be very bad and it will only be a small poop. not like my ratsnakes i can smell it from my bed

Back