• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how long have you been keeping corns?

how long have you been keeping corns?

• less than a year

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • 1-3 years

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 3-5 years

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 5-10 years

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • over 10 years

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • was raised in the wild by snakes

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

jim

seems to be quite a variation on here and just want to see how it breaks down.... :) ---jim

Last edited:
well, i am a new owner, and my snakes are still alive!!! thank god!!

i do like this poll, couse i would like to see how long my snakes will be with me!!!

well I kept snakes when I was 6.....and now I am 21.......so for around 15 years now.....and my love for them hasn't gone down a bit....infact it has only increased.

I have kept, pythons, garters, gophers, grass, water, and corns before, but then found that corns are the best species that I like. I am looking into kings and milks well and maybe hognose too...but then maybe later when I do get a job.

Simon, don't bother getting a job. Get a spouse that has one, so you can buy more snakes and spend all day playing with them. That's what I do :)

But wouldn't that be a waste of my time in studying?

I just finished University and now I am not going to look for a job and just spend all my time playing with the snakes? I might not mind...but then I guess that I parents are going to kill me.......hahaha.....and then no one is going to take care of my little babies...

No, your parents just wanted you to get an education. They can't kill you because they'd then have to take care of your snakes in jail. But with an education you can sound smart and get yourself a spouse with a job. It can be done, I'm living proof ;)

R.I.P.

SIMON,
don't worry man, if anything happens to you i'd be glad to take care of your snakes. ;) ;D ---jim
oh andby the way, i never answered my own polls--- about 5 years, 48 snakes and counting....

Well Lyn, that is really a very nice idea that you have given me. But since I am a Chinese, my parents have these traditional thinking. They think that when a man doesn't have a job, he basically isn't living life correctly........so a job is a must....and they would think that nothing is more important than a job. No job = no life, no family, no friends, and of course no snakes (this one is very important to me....if I don't get a job and show them that it is more important than anything else in life then bye bye snakies....)

Jim......
it's so nice to know that if there is anything bad that happened to me there is still someone there to take care of my babies.... but then in your sense......well.....you might just be trying to do me good.....

Well, Simon, you're stuck having to get a job. In that case, don't get a spouse, so you can spend all your free time with your snakes :) .

Yeah that is why I think that I am stuck with a stupid boring job and then hopefully come home and then see all the babies that I have and then try to handle them as much as possible so that they will not be afriad of me.....

Back