• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how much is a normal price for a sunglow

kggjr

We saw a :wavey: sunglow that is a year old male and beautiful and wanted to know how much would be a good price for one. He is 225.00 dollars, we are new to cornsnakes but have many other reptiles . thanks so much by the way love this website very much.

I think that's way too much. About $100 too much. SMR sells baby sunglows for $45. Even a yearling won't appreciate that much in value and sunglows, while nice, are not a high end morph. I'd pay somewhere in the $100 ballpark.

At the last reptile show I was at, I believe I seen some hatchlings for about 75 bucks. So, maybe 100 for a yearling? I don't know....

I was just at a reptile show the 10th of dec. I got a hatcling sunglow for 20.00. He kind of picked me out. I looked at him than started to look at others but he was so cute and keep poking in his tub towards me. So what could i do but take him home. He has a perfect skull pattern on the back of his head. to neat. Just keep your eyes open and you'll find the one for you.

I usually ask about $50 for a high end baby, maybe about $85 - $100 for a high end yearling, and would probably ask $150 - $200 for a good, proven breeder adult. Variables would include color, gender, age, breeding history, etc. If it was "the best I ever saw" and a proven, productive, adult female, I might ask even more. Of course, you would have to add shipping to those prices, unless you lived close enough to pick it up.

Hope that gives you some ideas of price ranges.

Back