• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How much

snake guy

It's never to late
I wanted to know how much to sell my cornsnake for.He's a male sunglow/albino corn.He's a little over 3 feet,2 and half years old and very pretty.He has never even tried to bite and he has never missed a meal.please tell how much I should sell him for and if theirs any thing I left out. :wavey:

It really depends on where or to whom you sell him. A pet store might give you $25. At a show, he may command $30-$50. It's a hard thing to put a price on. He's worth what someone is willing to pay. If you're looking for max money, I'd sell him privately and locally. Since you're not going to get rich off of him anyway, I'd select a buyer who seems best able to meet his care needs.

It also can depend on whether or not he's proven male i.e. been bred and produced offspring. Proven males and females command a higher price.

i would second the above remarks and also add that any hets. that could be involved might help and selling locally would be the best bet as more than likely you are not able to ship. please though, check the buyer just as if it was your family dog or something. make sure it will get a nice home and hopefully with someone who has owned/is owning snakes. good luck.

Back