• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How old is snake

BobM

I got caught up in the heat of the moment while purchasing my snake and kinda forgot to ask the owner how old it was. It's a female and about 17-18" long. Since i got it a month ago its gotten progressively oranger throughout(replacing white).

Anyone have any clue how old it is.

By the way...I know that this thread is a little off topic for this forum, but i didn't know where else to put it

You'd probably be safe calling in an '06, but almost impossible to pinpoint since they all grow at their own rate.

All snakes grow at different rates, so no way to make an accurate guesstimate just by looking. I'd say most likely around 6 months, give or take a couple months. Best bet is to just go with summer 2006 as the hatch date.

Back