• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How to up load pictures (Browser and Tapatalk) (Answered)

Lewis25

Hi im trying to upload a pic of my new corn snake but cant seem to do it . I have clicked the camera below and selected a photo but other people cant see it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm uploading from my computer, I will click the Go Advanced button. Once at the advanced reply window, there's a Paperclip button/icon for attachments. From there you can attach images and they will load after the post at the bottom. There's limit to the file size and number of attachments a post can have, and once you have browsed to all of the attachments make sure you click the "Upload" button and wait for it to finish before actually submitting your post/reply. They will show up like the picture at the end of this post.

You could also insert them into the post from another site like facebook/imgur/photobucket/etc by clicking on the icon that looks like some mountains and a sun or moon that happens to be the button for Add Images. A window will popup asking for the URL of the image. After putting in the entire URL (including the http://) and hitting OK or whatever, it will add the image tag.
1455160_453485658091102_919324222_n.jpg

Then it should look like that!

Attachments

• Pic-03152013-004.jpg
    Pic-03152013-004.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 32
Click Write a reply...

nu5u2e4y.jpg

Click the icon with the sun and mountain. That's your camera roll. The camera icon lets you take a photo and upload it.

4a4epu6a.jpg

Select the album containing the photo you want to upload.

uqe6a7yz.jpg

Choose the photo.

uzymetup.jpg

Oops, I didn't capture one step. It asks what size you want. I always pick medium.

3a8yveda.jpg

We just recently got Tapatalk. I LOVE it. It makes it so much easier to do everything.

When I use Tapatalk I can't see anyone's pictures, so I gave up using it. It might be my phone though....

OT Nanci what kind of snake is that in the picture you posted?

That's a "cow," some sort of dwarf retic. Those pics are from Tinley. That snake was a super-sweetheart. They had him out there all day, with people pawing all over him.

Nanci how long can u handle your snake i worry incase he gets cold ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a "cow," some sort of dwarf retic. Those pics are from Tinley. That snake was a super-sweetheart. They had him out there all day, with people pawing all over him.
Thank you!! He looks like he was crossed with a dalmatian dog lol

I can't see any sort of setting to turn pics off or on. They just show up in mine...
I think it's my phone, it's almost 2 yrs old. We are switching carriers next week so I'll give it a go with my new phone when I get it.

Nanci how long can u handle your snake i worry incase he gets cold ?

If you're in the house, you can handle him as long as you like. As long as he tolerates.

I don't really take snakes outside if it's less than 60-65F, and then just for quick photos.

In the summer, having a snake out when it's 90+, it's quite easy to overheat the snake, resulting in death.

Back