• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How to upload a photo

EddieA

Resident trophy husband
First off, your photo must be uploaded to a host such as photobucket or a server, etc...

Next, pull up the image and right click on the image itself. Click "properties"

1.jpg

Next, highlight and copy the url from the window that pops up like so:

2.jpg

Next, click the "insert image" button above where you are posting. Paste the url in the window that pops up like so:

3.jpg

It should look like this:

4.jpg

Once you post the thread, you should have this:

kitten.jpg

I certainly hope this helps someone new to the forum and please do not mess with this kitty...

Now show off some pics!

You can also post pictures from your own computer...just don't forget to resize them first! I do this, as I don't have an online picture account.

That's awesome, Eddie! That question pops up all the time. You can also host them right here on the site in your personal album on your profile.

Indeed you can. I just didn't have the ambition this early in the morning to explain that too! I figured at least this might get some new people started... Thanks!

Back