• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How'd They Do It?

Bloodred Dad!

Proud Parent
Okay, I was looking around at different morphs, trying to pick out (possibly) a female and a came across a "Frosted" morph. http://www.cornsnakes.net/photogalleryhr.php is where I found it. I met Dan at a reptile show in Dallas one time and he was a great guy. I was just checking stuff out and I thought that looked pretty neato. Can anyone give me an educated guess as to how you think you get the Frosted pattern?

There is a good chance that it is a hybrid ( bred with a rat snake), although that is NOT necessarily the case. The best thing to do would be to contact the breeder and ask them. :)
PS) Do a search here for "frosted" and you'll probably find a few good threads on it, This can be a pretty "hot" topic.

Last edited:
Don Soderburg is a real stand up guy. If you're interested in the frosted morph, call him on the phone and talk to him. I will guarantee he will tell you the truth, what ever it is.

I posted a little while back asking about my frosted amel. I was wondering whether or not she was a hybrid. It started a bit of a debate, but I pretty much concluded that it was quite likely she was a hybrid, but certainly not guarenteed.

Here she is:

IMG_0230.jpg

Note: The camera completely messed up her color...she's quite red.

Back