• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

howdy all

Dori Edd

Greetings to all,

Im Edd, and im from a little island off the coast of Europe called Britain :grin01:

Got my first corn for christmas, supposed to be amelanistic, but its got black on it. :eek:
His / her / its name is Manji, which anyone whos by some remote twist of fate into drifting will understand the relevance of :p

So a howdy from the both of us :wave:

peace
Edd

Hello fellow Islander :) I also dwell on the land mass they call Britain.

Welcome to the forums, for some reason I looked up what your snakes name meant.
"The manji drift is a basic drift move where a driver swings the rear of the car from side to side."
Am I right? lol :p

You are!! Very well done. :thumbs:

And a pleasure it is to be here. You seem like a lovely bunch of people/

as a side not, whats the rules on profanity here? i tend to use it a fair bit, hehe
:sidestep:

Dori Edd said:
as a side not, whats the rules on profanity here? i tend to use it a fair bit, hehe
:sidestep:
I do have to give you props for asking. As a general rule we don't use profanity most of the time. It is a family board and there are some kids that come on here with parents so we try to keep it pretty clean. Welcome to the boards!

~Katie

Back