• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Howdy!!

cornzilla

Hi everybody *Hi doctor Nick!!*

sry about this incredibly lame joke :p

I'm Lennart (or Leonard in English), live in Leuven, Belgium, 18 years of age.
I study linguistics at university, with English and Italian. Just finished my exams todat actually!! :D Light a candles for my good results:)
Haven't got any real hobbies except electric guitar, and since recently: snakes!

The ironic bit: I don't have a snake, and it's not even sure that I'll get one :p
Currently I live with my mom this week, next week with my dad, etc.
Because of this situation, I've got a big setback in the whole snake-acquiery case: moving the snake with me as I move from one parent to the other, or leaving it permanently with either one.
I'd leave it at one place though (probably my mom's)

Besides that, my girlfriend AND my mom dread snakes!! :p But I'm pretty convinced that they'll be able to accept it once I've got it :)

Uhm, think that's about it really...
Wish me luck with my results and with my hopefully snake-to-be! :)

Ciao

Welcome! I posted on your other thread but wanted to say again- your English is great!!

Good luck with acquiring a snake and on your exams!! (and also on turning your mom and girlfriend onto snakes!!!)

Thanks again! :p for all 3 aspects :)

hahahahaha I thought you said 'for turning your mom and girlfriend INTO snakes' :D

I'll do my best!

LOL- wouldn't it be nice to be able to turn people into snakes?! :) I wish I could do that to people who treat snakes badly- then they'd learn what snakes need!!

maybe...
but ugly people (inside/outside) don't deserve to be as pretty as snakes are :p
just giving you my humble opinion :)

Welcome!!! Its a good idea to check out posts around here to learn as much as you can about snakes so when that day comes that you do acquire a snake you can both have a good start. =) Welcome again!

Howdy Lennart, welcome.
If you move week to week keeping a snake at one house could work. If you get an adult snake it would be less worry per week and it would just need to be checked on periodically when you are not there. You could work it out so that no one else would need to feed or clean.

Thanks everybody!

@alan: sounds like a plan:)
Still prefer a baby over an adult, but I'm considering an adult as well because of the "independance" that it has, as you express it. Maybe an adult would be better in my situation... And I can still get a baby later :')

Back