• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HR669- Facebook Event- Invite Your Friends!

Dr. Zoidburg

I made a facebook event last week to make some 700 of my facebook friends aware of HR660. I told them that if they'd like to invite their friends to spread awareness they should ask me to be an admin so that they had the power. No one has asked to become one thus far.

Tonight in the shower it hit me that there are many of you with facebooks who are as passionate about this topic as I am. If you'd like to join this event, become an admin, and send out invitations to all your friends please do so! Just tell me your name and I can make you an admin ASAP. I realize that people are telling family, friends, coworkers, etc. but the more people we get in on it the better! I'm friends with many "acquaintances" whom I rarely see or talk to. They'd never know about HR669 if it weren't for my event. So please do the same and spread the word out to those acquaintances you know who may not otherwise hear the word!

I posted Brians video on the website and sent out mass messages telling how to send emails and letters. So far people mainly have been opting for the easy "send an email" option but the more we get the better. Whatcha think?

Dennis

link to event: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ev...3973299&ref=mf

Thanks so much for the support. Lets get more admins to invite their friends! This thing has the potential to get huge!

Another forum member joined and now 1100 people have been informed about HR669. Lets keep this train rollin'!

Dennis

I found it disturbing that you think of us in the shower... :D
LOL! Well you aren't the only ones I think about so don't get too creeped out. : )

Right now we've got about 1250 people on there. This is my last bump before I give up on recruiting more people. Thanks for the help for those that joined!

Dennis

Back