• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Huge WC Melborne, Fl - Corn

Snakehead

Bite Me! It's ok
This girl was added in a package deal I got from a friend (Doug Mond). He caught her in 04 and she was a yearling. He told me she laid over 40 eggs last year about 30 hatched. She is so big she makes my adult male Miami look like a Juvenile, lol. I really like her but I haven't decided yet who I will mate her with next season. Right now my plans are to mate her with my Maimi male, but that could change.

P1040514.jpg

P1040512.jpg

nice! she's very pretty & that's a nice looking Miami too

Thank you! That is the dad of the keeper I posted earlier. The Mom is even nicer. Here is a pic of her.

Well I couldn't find a pic of her alone so this is the best I have. There is a short section of the male under her. She has a cleaner white background than the male, but both are very clean.
P1010952-1.jpg

oops! I think that's the male again, lol. Try this one of both male and female. The female has her head at the bottom left corner. The other snake in the picture is a hypo female supposed to be het for silverqueen ghost. I bred her with the Miami male this year also.

P1030047-1.jpg

Wow, she looks great with your Miami male! She has an interesting background that seems to be pretty evenly toned. Also, the offspring might be a little more clean considering how nice the male is!

She looks like Tubby, my male that just died. They would have had great babies. Now I'm sad :( lol. She sure is pretty!

Wow, she looks great with your Miami male! She has an interesting background that seems to be pretty evenly toned. Also, the offspring might be a little more clean considering how nice the male is!

Thank you. I am thinking they will make pretty babies too only reason I might not do it is cause I will have too many Miami's already. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

She's a heafty girl, a very pretty one, but your right she is huge. It sure doesn't look like she has skipped a meal. LOL

I have a ton of snakes. I lost count. I'm actually going to count them today when I feed them... again. Didn't I just do that like five days ago? Lol. It takes a while to do it because I have to thaw out so many at a time to make sure one of the cats doesn't take off with one. Happened once and boy! I smelled it a few days later.

She's a heafty girl, a very pretty one, but your right she is huge. It sure doesn't look like she has skipped a meal. LOL

You know what? She has plenty of muscle, she doesn't look or feel fat or obese. She feels like a monster crusher, lol. She eats small rats.

I have a ton of snakes. I lost count. I'm actually going to count them today when I feed them... again. Didn't I just do that like five days ago? Lol. It takes a while to do it because I have to thaw out so many at a time to make sure one of the cats doesn't take off with one. Happened once and boy! I smelled it a few days later.

ok, lol. Sounds a lot like me.

I'm sorry, I did'nt mean she looks fat. I have seen pictures of some corns that look long and lean and then there are some that look "beefy". If that makes any sense. Yours is one of those snakes that look big and muscular.

I'm sorry, I did'nt mean she looks fat. I have seen pictures of some corns that look long and lean and then there are some that look "beefy". If that makes any sense. Yours is one of those snakes that look big and muscular.

No, I didn't take it like you were saying she was fat. Actually I guess I am just a bit surprised myself. I have seen a lot of big snakes that did look fat, and that's not always a good thing you know? Yeah she is very impressive, and has a lot of muscle tone! I may pair her with my bloodred male, I just can't decide, lol.

Yep, I know what you mean. She is very impressive. To bad I live so far away, it would be cool to see her in person.

No, I didn't take it like you were saying she was fat. Actually I guess I am just a bit surprised myself. I have seen a lot of big snakes that did look fat, and that's not always a good thing you know? Yeah she is very impressive, and has a lot of muscle tone! I may pair her with my bloodred male, I just can't decide, lol.

Back