• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

humble little introduction

bkastel

Well, hello all who poke in to read this. My name is, er, B. That'll do, I suppose. I live in California and these days I really wish I didn't! As is evident from the time stamp, I also stay up through all ungodly hours of the night.

Currently, I'm without a snake. I am snakeless. However, I plan to rectify this in the (hopefully) near future, and not just any snake will do, as I'm profoundly convinced that a corn snake is simply my reptilian match. I'm so deeply in love with these creatures.

This community seems like a great place to further educate myself and just . . . well, enjoy the ambiance. :)

So that's all from me, for now. Tootle-loo.

Hello B, welcome.
Wander through the Photos forum and the Serpenco site and do some Windows shopping, there's a lot to choose from.

Nice to see another face around here.
Don't worry about not having a snake though, as neither do I (for now).
This forum is all about corn snakes and corn snake enthusiasts; also look around in the classifieds, you can get some real nice snakes from these guys! :D

I am in charge of the humble people on this forum.. I am president of the Humble Snake Owners Club. So far we have one member. You can join if you like, you must be humble, as am I.

I humbly thank you for reading my post.

I am in charge of the humble people on this forum.. I am president of the Humble Snake Owners Club. So far we have one member. You can join if you like, you must be humble, as am I.

Well it would seem that I've lucked out! However, I may be slightly less humble than I've boasted myself to be -- haha. When it comes to contradictions, however, I'm fairly consistent. :D

Welcome to the forum!

There are quite a few members here from SoCal - even a member forum here, I believe.

Are you going to the Anaheim show in a few weeks? I will be there, and expect many members here to be there also - good time to meet lots of people, and to pick out your new corn!

And yes - they ARE addictive!

Are you going to the Anaheim show in a few weeks? I will be there, and expect many members here to be there also - good time to meet lots of people, and to pick out your new corn!

There's a show in Anaheim soon? Where have I been? Hiding under a rock, apparently. Wow.

Thanks Kathy. I'm considering going, but I don't have money or enough space to come home with anything. It might just end up being an exercise in self control for me, if I go.

I just found out about that recently, and yes, I'm hoping to go. :) Problem is, once I'm there, I might not want to leave!

Back