• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Humidity

Veni

Simple question : what should the humidity be for my corn?

Do you need any information to work it out or is there just a general humidity requirement?

Veni ^ _ ^

I'm not sure as I am wondering this a little too!, but my corn's humidity stays in the high 70s low 80s and he seems to do great. I do nothing to increase or decrease humidity either, so this is just the humidity of my house. He hasn't shed yet either, but I'm sure he'll do fine

i havent got any figures for you but i know that when i first got my snake , the air in the enclosure was too dry.. putting a second small water bowl over the heat-mat seems to have done wonders... shed`s now come off in one peice and my `lil gal seems much happier in her home.

Easy way to cope with humidity is to simply add a humid hide. Simple to make too, just get a coolwhip container or a tupperware container, cut a entrance hole and fill the thing with damp paper towels or moss.

Whenever the snake feels the need for more moisture, it'll curl up in there (sometimes it'll like it too much and you'll have to take it out occasionally so your snake doesn't get blister disease).

-Lemur 6

Back