• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Lavs & Charcoals

Elaphe_Mo

These are my new arrivals from Rich Z's awesome sale. They arrived on Wednesday and all ate their first meal for me on Thursday. This is the female charcoal (het hypo pewter), "Smudge", the only picky one who wanted a lizard-scented pinkie:

Attachments

• smudge 1.jpg
    smudge 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 113
Male Hypo Lav

This guy is my absolute favorite of the bunch. Man was I happy when I saw him!

Attachments

• m hypo lav.jpg
    m hypo lav.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 108
They are all so beautiful ;) My Favorites are the Female hypo lav and the male charcoal het hypo pewter. When you e-mail me back i'll give you a list of names that you can use. also try www.behindthename.com Good luck w/ them :)

Back