• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Motley?

Gorn

Hi Guys,

I just got this little critter yesterday. It was sold to me as an Hypo motley. Now I know I won't be able to know for sure if he's hypo untill I test breed him, but... Could you tell me if it looks like other hypo motley you've saw... Or maybe, post some pics of other hatchling Hypo motley or normal motley for comparison. Anyway, I'm sure he'll make a good mate fore my little amel girl het hypo stripe... if he's really a male:confused: It's a bit hard to know exactly what you get here in Montréal.

Attachments

• hypo_motmp2120127.jpg
    hypo_motmp2120127.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 109
Sorry! the pics are a little blury... I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it always does that when I resize them...

Attachments

• hypo_motmp2120147.jpg
    hypo_motmp2120147.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 104
He's very handsome. He is a Motley for sure, and judging by the lighter colour I would say he could well be a hypo.

Here's one of my adult Striped Motley Hypos. Serpwidgets is RIGHT, it's very hard to tell when they are not next to "Normal" siblings.:)

Attachments

• mvc-019s.jpg
    mvc-019s.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 74
thanks for replying!

Serpwidgets, I already did a research on the forum to find other pictures of hypo motley. There's not a lot of them and none look the same!
I know, I know... That's what make corn so interesting to work with :) Now I will have to buy an hypo female to see what they produce. It's a never ending story. I just hope that he turn out as good looking as the one Stephen posted as a adult. I bet he will;)

Back