• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I absolutely must stop!

Kitty

You rang?
... going to the local pet store. We were only there to replace the dead residents in the fish tank (several over the last few months). The longer it took Husband to decide on which fish, the more I wanted to look at the little snow that's been there for about three weeks.

Long story short ... oop, too late! ... Meet Zoose. Bad pics because I shot them through the plastic of the temp carrier (hence, the funny distortion in the first shot, but it shows the load of yellow he's wearing), didn't use a flash, and his eyes just cleared for his upcoming shed, but ...

Attachments

• Temp Qtrs 20060429.JPG
    Temp Qtrs 20060429.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IwantOUT.JPG
    IwantOUT.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 186
Congrats. He's a great looking snow. I really like the purply saddle borders. And you do not have to stop. Quitters never win, and winners never quit! ;)

indeed, the purpley saddle borders are quite intriguing.

Nice buy :cheers:

I almost bought a snow at Petco today. Now seeing yours, I wished I would have. It is close to midnight here, do you think they will open the store for me to get it now?????
Your is beautiful. You are very lucky.

Penman6668 said:
I almost bought a snow at Petco today. Now seeing yours, I wished I would have. It is close to midnight here, do you think they will open the store for me to get it now?????
Your is beautiful. You are very lucky.

Stay calm, it'll be there first thing in the morning. But you may want to camp out because you never know :cool: lol. (I lost a gorgeous aztec because I wasn't fast enough :cry: )

And I thought Candice had a lot of yellow :eek1: ! Zoose is a great looking snake. Good find!

Awwwww... Kitty - Zoose is adorable... I love the little mustard nose :D Do you know if Zoose is a he-Zoose or a she-Zoose?

Dean: Quitters never win, and winners never quit!

Gawd, I must be a winner then... LOL

-Tonya

very nice! I would have had a hard time passing up that one as well. And I sure as heck don't need any more right now!!

MaizeCrazy said:
Awwwww... Kitty - Zoose is adorable... I love the little mustard nose :D Do you know if Zoose is a he-Zoose or a she-Zoose?

Yeah, he looks like he wandered through the condiments, for sure.

He's a he-Zoose. After refusing to pop, he got probed. Then he decided to relax enough to pop. ... Relaxed enough, in fact, to get revenge by pooping on the one who probed him! ... That's my boy!! :grin01:

Back