• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I am a ..... ?

Genlisae

After months of doing my best to not be horribly jealous of my daughter's snake I finally have my own! Was a late birthday gift from my mother so unfortunately is from the pet store and I have limited information. What I do know is she(??? is what we are going with for now until her vet appointment at the end of August) is about 10 months old, has been at the pet store since December 2 and was still eating pinkies! Was a lot (8 at a time) of pinkies, but still pinkies, we have moved her up to fuzzies and will gradually progress up to the size she should be at.

I have worked out that she is a stripe, kind of obvious there, but I am having trouble pin pointing the colour, so here are pics (bad pics, my phone sucks).

32837281ae353df9899fccb3662148ae.png

There was a lot of difficulty getting a belly shot (my phone REALLY sucks) this was the best of the bunch. I don't know if it is important but there is a sort of metallic sheen down the middle in any sort of bright light.
d4642d2cfe8943bab71f0a292313c387.png

Best head shot I could get.
31f1e13d8c6b51e2fe70588ab8f1943b.png

I am thinking butter or caramel though I have no idea what the actual differences between the two are.

Back