• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I am so worried about my snake

wade

Save The Humans
I have two snakes, a California King and an Amel Corn. The cornsnake is just a baby and the king is a year old. The King eats great but the cornsnake hasn't eaten since I got him.

I keep them in a 10 gal aquarium with lots of things for them to climb on and stuff like that and about 2 inches of cedar shavings for them to dig in. They have water all the time. I keep them on a table in front of a sunny window so I know they are warm enough during the day and they have a hot rock for the night. The cornsnake spends all of his time under the hot rock.

I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Oh yeah, did I mention my name is Wade.

It could also be stress related, why your corn isnt eating since he is in a cage with a much larger snake then himself.

Giving them a few more snakes to cuddle up might help! see if you cant get a few more snakes to make them feel safe and give them someone to hang out with! Also cedar might not be helping the issues...try pine!

I'm sitting here like.. this guy has over 8,000 posts! I don't know him.. but this is not adding up lol.

I've been offering creamed corn to the corn snake. I don't think he is old enough for whole corn yet. He won't touch it, I am so worried.

But cream corn is not natural. I bet he could get whole corn down. Or get those little tiny corn on the cobs.

Lol if I had not seen that you had 8,000 posts this could have gone on a long time.

But yeah, try offering them organic dog food. Mine love that.

Back