• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

i can't get pinkies small enough!

gekko1

alright so i just purchased a cornXemoryi last week and she's super small. i went out looking for the smallest pinkies i could find and she'll take them down, but regurges them over night. any advice?

yes

Well for one if she can take them down at all, I doubt they are too big.

If you just got her last week how many feeding attempts have you made?!?! :) Snakes need at least that much time to be left alone without feeding to get used to the new home.

I would stop trying right now. No checking on it, no holding it, nothing for one whole week. Make sure your temps are correct during this time, and do not disturb the snake at all for one week.

THEN try the pinkies again. If you feel they are too big, ask the pet store to sell you a pinkie that was born that day or the day before. They are much smaller usually then the frozen pinks they sell.

bmm

Back