• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I Cuddled A Cobra!

Pal-O-Mine

I cuddled a cobra yesterday. She was so sweet! She let me kiss her on the head, squeeze her like a rag-doll and everything! She even let me take blood from her without getting too upset. She let me go right back to cuddling her after it was done. What's all the fuss about cobras????

BTW, "Cobra" is the name of a very sweet, old CAT!:duck:

Devon

Yep...got me too!! Nice Post!! All to often people fail to have a sense of humor these days!

GADS! This is more fun than fly fishing!

Seriously though, ever notice how the sweet animals are named things like, "Killer" "Satan" "Demon" etc and the really evil animals are named things like, "Angel" "Sweetie Pie" "Snookems" and such? I heard the name and thought "Cobra. Hmmmm. Must be a real sweetheart. No REALLY!"

Devon

GADS! This is more fun than fly fishing!

Seriously though, ever notice how the sweet animals are named things like, "Killer" "Satan" "Demon" etc and the really evil animals are named things like, "Angel" "Sweetie Pie" "Snookems" and such? I heard the name and thought "Cobra. Hmmmm. Must be a real sweetheart. No REALLY!"

Devon

That's so true! My cat Cuddles is the spawn of Satan himself, I even think our vet ran out of red marker when writing caution on his file lol.

ha! that is so funny :D we have a few cats that come to the clinic i work at who are the DEVIL in a cat suit...i swear...one of my co-workers has a cat named Satan...and yes...he IS the devil...naughty kitty!

We had to re-check her thyriod problem. And that cat SHOULD have been a cobra! We had to play hide and seek with her very tiny, little veins. We finally bowed to experience and let the vet do it and even she had problems! That cat should have ripped our eyes out! Instead, she resumed purring the minute we were done.

Cats don't easily forgive but this one did! What a sweetie!

BTW on the topic of names, the worst cat I ever handled was one with two names. She either went by "Gracie" or "J.K. Rowlings". Bit me through lead gloves while I was trying to ex-ray her! Had another one named "Boo" just a couple of weeks ago that left a huge contusion on my wrist in the shape of fang marks THROUGH LEATHER WELDER GLOVES! The marks are still there.

I have a kitten Tribble I think I really need a Triffid to go with her. Perfect nerd names!

Devon

Back