• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I did it!

WikedL

Corn Snakes FTW!
I just click purchase on RichZ's site (www.serpenco.com) for his last available 2007 Anery Mot. I thought she was just beautiful and I have been driving Rich nuts with questions. And he has been very helpfull!

I'm just so excited! The corn snake high has hit me! I had to post up the news!

I'll post more pictures when I recieve her. I wanna document her progression with me. I never got to do that with my snow corn, Bonnie.

Here is my new purchase, as a baby, Raven will be her name:

Attachments

• RAVEN.jpg
    RAVEN.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 79
She is gorgous! Congrats on the great new snake! Can't wait to see pics when you get her :0):dancer::dancer::dancer:

I've got one of Rich's babies, my lavblood Lily, and she is an eating MACHINE! Even when she's blue.

Thank you every one for the kind words!

I have one more question that I have been searching for the answer to with no luck.

I do not plan to house them together but I would like to hold them and take them out together. How should I introduce them? Any info would be great. My snake now, Bonnie, is very passive she is just so well tempered so I'm not too worried but would like more info. Thanks for the input.

I do not plan to house them together but I would like to hold them and take them out together. How should I introduce them? Any info would be great. My snake now, Bonnie, is very passive she is just so well tempered so I'm not too worried but would like more info. Thanks for the input.

Corns are typically solitary until breeding season.. Yea, this opens up the beat down debate on cohabbing, but an introduction is not needed.

Regards... Tim of T and J

I think it would be tricky to wrangle a squirmy hatchling at the same time as another snake. I can see, sort of, wanting to have two calm adults out at once for pictures or something, but a little baby could be gone in a flash.

I know :) and her little oval shapped hurricanes. She doesn't have to be perfect see is just going to be a companion snake, no breeding.

Thanks guys!

Uhm, her dorsal dots are not called "Hurricanes".. She looks like she has potential to turn into a nice Hurricane motley, but right now I'd just call her a motley. In order to be a Hurricane she would have a ring of color outside of those dots

I think it would be tricky to wrangle a squirmy hatchling at the same time as another snake. I can see, sort of, wanting to have two calm adults out at once for pictures or something, but a little baby could be gone in a flash.

Bonnie is a runt (see was a sickly baby). In a couple of years I am sure that Raven will be the same size as Bonnie.

Uhm, her dorsal dots are not called "Hurricanes".. She looks like she has potential to turn into a nice Hurricane motley, but right now I'd just call her a motley. In order to be a Hurricane she would have a ring of color outside of those dots

Good to know. I just thought the circles we generally called hurricances.

Back