• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I didn't expect this when I set about filming.

snakewispera snr

The Devils Advocate
Waiting for the transport to get off site, 30 odd welders milling about, bored....
So games get played and macho ego skills are tested... Some of you may know
'Kissing the flogger'.. Usually an old hand testing out an apprentice, with teeth missing when they realise it's a lot harder than it looks..
Any way.. I heard, 'Can anyone do this' and just had to video it... Well you don't often get the chance to film someone stab themselves...
I must admit, I have never been so gob smacked.. This is real.. No speeding up or photo shop..... He's using a centre punch, which are quite sharp, and thats a solid plate he has his hand on....
We now call him Bishop, and I'm his manager.....

No blood J..... We now have a plan to make a proper vid...Clock next to his hand to prove there is no speeding up or trickery....

Back