• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I finally joined the ranks!

Kitty

You rang?
UN-bee-LEEV-ah-bull! I must have 'sucker' stamped on my forehead or something.

After studying color genetics, absorbing as much as I can here on the forums, and carefully selecting just the right lines from the many clutches currently incubating, I walked into the local pet store and got sucker-punched by my first cornsnake!

After pooping on the sales clerk, she hung out quietly in my hand for a minute before trying to eat my thumb! :eatsmiley: That's when I decided she was mine. :grin01: She's a normal female, het for who-knows-what. There's an inch or so of merged saddles trying to be zigzags and failing miserably. Behind her head are a few more reaching for motley and missing completely. But she's a gutsy li'l thing and only flinched when my husband's huge paws came at her from above.

Since nothing at home is ready - I needed to disinfect our 10 gal tank left over from Spike and set up the thermostat/hides/etc. - I left her at the store until Saturday (which will probably turn into tomorrow! :eek1: ).

... now she just needs an appropriate name. ...

Sounds Familiar

LoL.... hehehehhe - very cute story kitty and congrats!!!! My favs are the "mutts" I've gotten on impulse. I love em!!

good luck with him/her :D

-Tonya

Congratulations!

sounds like you like her spunk and drive- hope you enjoy her for a long long time!

You should name your snake Idunnowatiwannabe lol the indian word for...I dont know what I wanna be hehehe. Anyway its great that you found one so unique or a little of everything. Happy day.

Nathan

Aren't impulse purchases the best? Not that my flatmates understand how you can impulse purcase a snake but ah well.... Sounds like you got a feisty one, which is so much better than a rarer but flopped-shoestring-type one. Enjoy, and get some pics up! :cheers:

Back