• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I got Daytona purchases without even being there! SUPRISE TO ME!

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
So, I spoke to Matt earlier today and turns out he picked up an 09 Lavender Motley baby! YAY! I've been wanting a lav for soooo long and the motley just makes it even better!

AND I guess we also have a leusistic(sp?)Texas Rat? Hmmm? I wasn't planning on one of those! Matt says he's pretty big so he's not a hatchling. I'm hoping he's a nice one! I heard they can be bitey. So I'm sure I'll have some pics later on at some point!

Nice! I was so close to getting a pair of leucy texas rats at the last show I went to...just didn't have the money or space at the moment.

Very kewl! I certainly am biased toward LTR's... got one myself. I look forward to seeing pics of these guys when they get home and have settled in.

UBER congrats!

I've seen your new babies, Min! Verrrry pretty! Your leucy is still small, so you'll have plenty of time to tame him down a bit. :)

I've seen your new babies, Min! Verrrry pretty! Your leucy is still small, so you'll have plenty of time to tame him down a bit. :)

No,Matt will have plenty of time to tame him down! LOL! I don't like bitey snakes!;) I got bit plenty last night by snakes!

I would've expected a cali-king! I wasn't expecting a LTR.

I thought you and Matt both went there? Congrats on the new additions.
(and robbie was SO wrong for tryin to get your snake drunk!!...lol)

OMG, that was your snake????????????? I have never laughed so hard in my life, at least until Sonnie did the dog fight impression and Carol spewed orange juice out her nose. That is a funny, funny little snake. I think many people got great pics of him. He will make endless opportunities for LOL snakes. Congratulations!

I thought you and Matt both went there? Congrats on the new additions.
(and robbie was SO wrong for tryin to get your snake drunk!!...lol)

No. Matt went with Hallie. Somebody needed to be here with the kids. Wish I was able to go,though. Ah well!

Well, I guess the LTR will be officially Matt's snake then. I'm not really one for "fiesty" snakes. I'll love him I'm sure,but, it may take me a while to get used to him.

Don't worry- he doesn't bite the person holding him!!! He's really very sweet. Adorable. He just opens his mouth like he's shouting! He's so funny.

Back