• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I have an idea, but I meed help.

Der_Doe12

Alright. I wanna get this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0040FJ27S/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1382622314&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70
Right. Thats simple as can be. But. I now have 2 snakes. And they're both on this nifty stand I found at goodwill for $10(gotta love them places) so the question is. What would I have to buy to put one strip on one tank, cut it, and then put another on my other tank? If you need pics I can post some later today. I'm putting then on the tanks because one, I'm moving soon and don't wanna deal with trying to get them off the wall behind the tanks and 2 I have white walls and the light will reflect pretty decent anyways. I have a son, and I live with my fiancé's sister and her 2 boys as well so they like the snakes but with little light in the room they can't really see the snakes. So, DIYers unite and help a fellow hobbyist out? Lol. Plus I think its a prettt cool idea.

Also, I don't want it to be too permanent (soldering, etc.) because as I said, moving soon so I don't wanna have to rip it apart 4-5 months from now.

Back