• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

i have more pics of my ?anery or ghost

another picture

he does have a lot of yellow, it goes all the way down his back on the sides

Attachments

• keiji 2.jpg
    keiji 2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 62
another pic

he also has a orange vertebral stripe , but its not that obvious

Attachments

• keiji 4.jpg
    keiji 4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 58
another pic

but he still has a pinkish, purplish, grayish color towards the front half of his body

Attachments

• keiji 6.jpg
    keiji 6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 58
Nice

I can see what sme people were saying about the black lines but the light colors and the shade of the colors look just like a ghost corn's colors.

Either way, it's a great looking snake! Breeding it?

sorry i don't have one of his belly, but his belly is solid black and white ventral scales to the top of his head to a quarter ways down, then the black fades and it blends with yellow, so the rest of his body is black and yellow scales with white

i'll try and get a pic tomorrow

Can you identify the ghost corn in this picture?

Floyd_FlSv02-01_0503_01.jpg

And the answer is:

It's a trick question: there is no ghost corn in that picture... they're both Anerys. ;-)

That pic is of mother and son. The son is less than a year old, and has already lightened up this much. The pic below shows how dark he and siblings were, compared to a real ghost hatchling from another clutch and the same father. :)

(In this pic, he is labeled "3")
4ShadesOfAnery.jpg

And here's him back in late August of '02, eating his first fuzzy.

Hatchling-Fuzzy.jpg

That's why I'm not so sure about ghost... if this anery is so light (and still getting lighter with each shed) that one could be, too.

Or... maybe this one IS a ghost, but just has a "delayed hypo" thing happening...

Back