• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I hope this is fine

cyclone

I have been a corn snake owner for the past 6 yrs, and with out a doubt they are the sexiest snakes ever. The color alone is hard to come by with any other snake out there. All the different color morphs is crazy neat. So I hope you don't mind if I share with you my people something different. I have been turned on to hybrids, I know its not a topic most care to discuss but the colors made by these awesome snakes is incredible. I also got a couple new snakes which are not corn snakes but a cousin of them. I hope you can except these pics and except them with open arms.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 112
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 112
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 115
oo, they look nice ^^

what kinds of hybrids are shown in your pictures and how are they temperament wise in comparison to pure corns?

The fist two pics are my Male Bull snake witch I will be breeding to my snow corn next season, third pic is my gopher and bull. Forth I have a jungle corn in with my corn, I did seperate them quickly and she is now with the other jungle. I just put them together to show the color difference between the corn and the jungle corn. Last pic is my other female jungle corn. My plan next season is to breed some Turbo corns, and make a new kind of morph of snake. A jungle corn breed with a bull snake.

Correction I will be breeding my male bull with my female normal motley het stripe. My male snow corn with female gopher snake. Female jungle with male bull.

The bull and gopher snakes are more skitish then corns or jungle corns. Jungles are very docile and calm, great snakes to own.

Back