• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I just had to share this.

John Albrecht

The cornsnake shown in my avitar escaped sometime during hibernation this past winter in my garage. I havn't had an escape in years and years and I was surprised that this girl could have escaped.

Basically, she was put in the garage the weekend of Thanksgiving, 2006. Sometime between then and February, she escaped. This was really heartbreaking to me because this girl was one of my favorite WCs from right off the Okeetee plantation. I captured her as a yearling and raised her up. Some of you might know how important a pure locality Okeetee is to me.

Well, to get to the point, I found her in the garage this evening. She was resting on a cinterblock shelf like she was in ambush mode. I really never expected to see her again. I'm completely delighted to have found her. She looks no worse for wear either. She apparently has not eaten in over 6 months as I take my adults off feed long before I put them down. She might have not had any water in most of that time also. Simply amazing.

You can't imagine how happy I am to find this girl! Thanks for letting me share my good fortune with whoever reads this... :)

-John Albrecht

:cheers: That's Awesome!! :cheers:

She's an incredible looking Okeetee. I can see why she is so special to you...

Awesome! Another MIA found! A big message to all that have missing snakes...DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Congrats John, and yes, anyone who has "Okeetee" as his license plate is just slightly....passionate ;)...about locality Okeetee's...

The pair I got from you are doing great...They'll easily be a good breeding size next year :)

Back