• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

i just thought this would be a cool comparision

jasons corn

i was wondering if everyone could post pix of their viv/tank setup ......just so i can get a good idea for the tanks....because i know i will be getting a lot more snakes ....they are really cool pets :) but anyways.....do you all think you can show some tank setups :) thank you

Racin' Jason Ferreira :)

heres a couple of my main viv
timeforastrech.jpg

mostoftheviv.jpg

leftsideofviv.jpg

Hope they help with future decor etc.

this is some pix of my snake stuff

Attachments

• DSC00941.JPG
    DSC00941.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC00942.JPG
    DSC00942.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC00943.JPG
    DSC00943.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 230
i forgot to say the snake/snake skin is the same one and its name is sly......i gotta nother pic.....but its blury....this is amanda,......i belive its a charcol.....can you tell me what you think it is.........

PS...she only has one head....its just blury lol

Attachments

• DSC00945.JPG
    DSC00945.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 226
here are mine, sorry about the cristmas light it dosent belong there. (no snakes in them right now. (big ones)

And a pic of my hatchligs viv.

Attachments

• terr2.jpg
    terr2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 218
  • terr1.jpg
    terr1.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 216
bonzor and whitelips, those are some impressive set-ups you both have there.
bonzor ~ are they 3 separate viv's in the 2nd picture?

okay now these are my 4 viv's. the bottom one houses my 7 yr old male, scales, the next one up houses my 5 yr old female, skitzy, the next is my 4 yr old female, poppy, and the top houses my 2 1/2 yr old female, diaga, shes the baby of the bottom two.

vivariumset-ups.jpg

:)

Whitelips, love your setup, and I'd love to see that baby GTP when it hatches, they are sooooo pretty! Only one thing wrong....there's still room for 3 more vivs!!!!!! (Always plotting room for another snake!)
Missy, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your tanks!!!!! What sizes are they and where did you get them?? I'd love to get some myself!!!

JTGoff69 said:
Missy, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your tanks!!!!! What sizes are they and where did you get them?? I'd love to get some myself!!!

thanx JT, i get all my equipment, eg, rodents, viv's, lights, etc, from the same bloke named lee warren, he is situated in a town called bishops stortford, near my area, hes a professional reptile breeder and seller, he also sells spiders, lizards of all sorts, boas and pythons,

the top one is only a foot 1/2 in length, she will be moved up to a bigger tank the second i get the money as shes 3 foot long.
the 2nd down is 4 foot by 1 1/2 foot
the 3rd down is 4 foot by 2 foot
the bottom one i had to get specially made by lee, its 4 foot by 3 foot. its quite big inside though as it houses my 5 foot 11 inches male cornsnake.
lol, i was moved into our spare bedroom recentrly as well so id have enough room to put all the viv's in there my room now is 17 foot by 13 foot, so at least i have floor space now. LOL.
:)

:cry: I forgot you were in England Missy!!!! I was hoping to get some here in the US. Still, such beautiful tanks! Tell that bloke he does a great job LOL.

I've posted these before but I use two types of vivs in my reptile room which are these custom-built ones...

Reptile-Room.jpg

and these flat-pack ones....

Reptile-Room1.jpg

that photo was taken when they were first built but they're all kitted out with plants and brances now too...

post-8-1101145113.gif

JTGoff69 said:
Whitelips, love your setup, and I'd love to see that baby GTP when it hatches, they are sooooo pretty! Only one thing wrong....there's still room for 3 more vivs!!!!!! (Always plotting room for another snake!)

I just got to a computer after a few days... Thanks! :) actually the GTP is in the cage (s)he is just out of the camera shot :rolleyes: and yes there is still room to grow.....I'm already thinking of some new arrivals but can't decide :shrugs:

WOW- you guys really have some nice set ups! It is a nice comparison- to see how others house their "babies" :)

what cages are those that you have?? I love the black color and the fact that they are wood not heavy a$$ glass, and the front sliding door is just what ive been looking for

thanks
:cheers:

Back