• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I messed up...so here's my first corn again

Mouse

Could anyone confirm if he is a Het Amel? I think this is what the breeder told me he is
I am very sorry for the mess that is my first attempt at this thread = /

3481360988_66c0855912.jpg

3480553415_089eaa63e9.jpg

3481350084_5930649c6f.jpg

Well, that shows how confusing I find the morphs... disjunto tells me that ''het amel means that the snake is carrying the amelanistic gene, but it is not displayed, so if bred to another snake that is either amel or het amel, amels could be produced.''

So, what would my snakes colour be called?

Nice lookin' young normal! Some claim that some traits can be determined in hets, but not amel.

Last edited:
He's such a little cutie! His face has the most adorable expression. :]

I love baby corns because their eyes look huge on their heads and it is just too cute!!

His eyes do seem a bit too big for him, don't they = )
Thanks again for clarifying that disjunto = ) He may only be normal but I think he is still a very pretty looking snake = )

Ok, I think I must have just been confused by the breeder waffle, which is why I just wanted to get clarification. Thanks = )

There is no way to tell if it is het for amel. You would need to breed her out to find out if it is carrying the amel gene.

Back