• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I Miss Everyone:):) *a little update*

JenC

Missin her snakes
Wow! I havent been on here in ages!! There is SO much to catch up on! Ack!! But with school, work, and home life i just dont have time no more:(:(

How is everyone doing? (you can reply to that if you want:))

Here's a little update on my collection:)

Corns:
5.4 (various morphs/hets)

Burms:
2.3 (various morphs/hets)

Boas:
1.1 (pastels)

And my new babies that I got yesterday at the expo. 85$ for the pair... Lavender Cali's..

Female:
HPIM5916a.jpg

HPIM5918a.jpg

Male:
HPIM5920a.jpg

HPIM5921a.jpg

With the exception of about 1 or 2 breaks, he's almost got a full stripe!

Hopefully I can find time to get on here more often:)

Lilly(Granite het albino) is 5.5ft 5lbs
Tasha (Green het albino) is 6ft 4 or so lbs
Goliath is almost 4ft and a few lbs
Nevaeh and Diablo (nevaeh, albino *stripey* het green and Diablo an albino green) are still youngin's but cuties:)

I'll try and get some pics up of everyone sometime soon...

Hey Jen! Good to see you around again. :) Congrats on those Calis; they're awesome. :cheers:

How am I doing? Fine-- thanks for askin'. ;)

i am allright i guess, could be better.................clutch went out in my car yesterday and have two new SMR oaks that both refused for the 3rd time last night and can't find my fingernail clippers and my steelers are sucking and............... :sidestep: oh, sorry.

welcome back and that is an awesome pair of pick-ups you just got. and at that price you should even be happier. :crazy02:

Thanks everyone:)

gwb8568, dont worry.. i went through a bad luck streak too...lol

I DO have a question though, I've never really looked into Cali morph prices so I didn't know if 85$ was a good price for the pair (i just fell inlove with them..lol) They were individually selling for 50$..... So was 85$ really a good price?

Hey Jen Im still around but things have changed a BUNCH! Rebuilding the boa collection but basically having to start over so whats three years anyway?

Hi Jen :) I'm around-ish...

Everything has turned upside down for me recently... But I have LOTS of new additions.

Love those calis - kings are next on my list... burried underneath more boids!

Post update pictures of yer burms missus!!!

Joker said:
Hey Jen Im still around but things have changed a BUNCH! Rebuilding the boa collection but basically having to start over so whats three years anyway?

OMg Josh, why, what happened?!!!

AAH! I love you all I missed you!!! Elle, I'll get some pics tomorrow during the massive feeding time!

Apparently I brought the WRONG parent to the expo, lol. I brought my mom whom hates the fact I have burms and would rather me have a million corns, and at the expo I had a gorgeous female normal baby burm picked out for Goliath but she said NO (thats why I ended up getting the kings, only thing she'd agree too) But when I came home and told my dad (after he questions why I got "small" snakes) that I told her I'd get rid of all my corns and my mice (and i did) for the burm (and just keep my burms and boas) he freaked out and said (secretly) to email the people who had the burm, offer a bazillion corn snake trade for the burm and let it be.. So i'm waiting to see what I get for a reply..LOL I see my dad is on the same page as me when it comes to the snakes i REALLY like:) Not that I dont like the corns, but i DO really LOVE the burms.

WOW sorry for the rant.. much LOVE to everyone:)

Too much Drama Jen! I was left with 5 males and a female so I am restructuring a bit! Its all good thoug I just grabbed a six foot three year old female yesterday so I am gonna try for some 100% het coral albinos this year I think. Glad to see your still around.

JenC said:
OMg Josh, why, what happened?!!!

AAH! I love you all I missed you!!! Elle, I'll get some pics tomorrow during the massive feeding time!

Apparently I brought the WRONG parent to the expo, lol. I brought my mom whom hates the fact I have burms and would rather me have a million corns, and at the expo I had a gorgeous female normal baby burm picked out for Goliath but she said NO (thats why I ended up getting the kings, only thing she'd agree too) But when I came home and told my dad (after he questions why I got "small" snakes) that I told her I'd get rid of all my corns and my mice (and i did) for the burm (and just keep my burms and boas) he freaked out and said (secretly) to email the people who had the burm, offer a bazillion corn snake trade for the burm and let it be.. So i'm waiting to see what I get for a reply..LOL I see my dad is on the same page as me when it comes to the snakes i REALLY like:) Not that I dont like the corns, but i DO really LOVE the burms.

WOW sorry for the rant.. much LOVE to everyone:)

ohhh dear, I just couldn't do it LOL

One potentially 20ft snake is bad enough, but 5/6?! However i do love my boas more than anything in my collection so i understand where your coming from. Theres just something about big silly lumps of muscle that could snap yer neck in a heartbeat :) :crazy02:

Back