• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I need some names....any ideas?

CornCob

I am going to get a baby male snow corn at an expo in a few weeks. I need some names! I have a female named Sobe...so anything that kinda goes with that but sorta ice themed would be preferred. Thanks! :laugh:

I hate finding names, I look online a lot. I had to think of names for my 2 newest babies. Those actually came easy! Usually it's difficult for me. I used to have a cat named kitty b/c that's how lame I am, lol! I like matching names too, my cats are Ally and Abby and Mica and Mia. 2 snakes are Khol and Khloe and the others don't match at all!

Thank goodness one I'm getting has a name and I am calling the other new one the name of the woman I'm getting her from, lol! That's how bad I am.

Sorry, no help with ice names. Name all of mine after old TV characters like (3 black milksnake) Gearge, Lousie, Jenny Jefferson, or my Hond group is Archie, Edith, Meathead, Gloria.

If you want to keep in the soft drink vein, there's Shasta (it's also a snow capped mountain and therefor ideal for a snow scorn).

I keep a list of names for future pets. I was going with a wizard like theme for corn snakes. The two I have were Balthazar and Nimue, but now they're Zar and Nibs. I still don't know if Nimue is male or female so Nibs fits better.

Ice themed... Shard, Icicle, Popsicle, Snowflake, Vanilla, Freezetag, Freezie, Ice cube, Winter, Breeze and so on and so on...

Back