• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I so happy

oldsnow

Hrmmmm........
I've had Spot for almost 2 weeks now and she has done nothing but shed once, hide, and eat once. I caught her being sneaky tonight. She was halfway in a little fern and by the time I got the camera she was making her way back to her hide, but I caught her.

Attachments

• DSCN1814.JPG
    DSCN1814.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1816.JPG
    DSCN1816.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1817.JPG
    DSCN1817.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1818.JPG
    DSCN1818.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1820.JPG
    DSCN1820.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 64
Yeah she started to go in the hole in the back and ran around front when I moved around to get a pic of her at the back. Had to leave her alone once she made it back in so I don't stress her too much cause she's due to eat Thursday and I don't want ANY stress that doesn't need to be there. Don't like regurges

Back