• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I think I interupted the snakes

ReptiHabitat

StyroFoam Artist
I have 2 corns in a 125gl tank. I think I interupted them breeding. I didnt think they would breed this time of year and I went in to clean up and When I moved the log he came at me then when he went to move away I saw this purple looking thing sticking out him and yellow stuff all over her and the bedding.
Did I ruin the chance for them to breed? Can they breed anytime of the year? Will they do it again?

I know I have heard the bad and the good on it. They have been together almost a year. They are the same size and same age and when ever I separate them they wont eat and wont even come out.

They both are around 3 now I bought them from a breeder @ the Buffalo show. Female is 4ft Male is about 5 ft. They were 2 of the snakes he saved to breed, but then wanted a different color to breed, so he was selling them off to make room.

Back