• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I want to show off!

FireDrake

Scaled For Your Pleasure
I wanted to show off a few real nice pictures I took last weekend of my corns:
The first, that elusive tongue shot! This is Raku, my female caramel

Tongue_by_LilacHarlequin.jpg

Then Iron, my male bloodred, he is turning out SO pretty!

Iron_by_LilacHarlequin.jpg

And Crash, my female pewter. THE prettiest snake in my collection, I think. I LOVE her metallic turquoise eyes!

Crash_by_LilacHarlequin.jpg

And last: Freya my crimson female. I have no love at all for Miamis but add hypo in there and they are stunning!

Freya_by_LilacHarlequin.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sarah

Maybe it's my computer/system, but I don't see any photos. I'm sorry. :shrugs: But your snakes sound lovely! :)

Cegninedorf said:
Maybe it's my computer/system, but I don't see any photos. I'm sorry. :shrugs: But your snakes sound lovely! :)
Ditto on the 'no photos'.

Try again, would love to see them!

urgh, ok trying again

Attachments

• 122143cls.JPG
    122143cls.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 122046cs.JPG
    122046cs.JPG
    260.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 122600ls.JPG
    122600ls.JPG
    208.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 074013cs.JPG
    074013cs.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 118
That's better! Nice looking animals. Love the tongue shot and the Blood is stunning.:cheers:

Oooh, those are lovely photos! :) Excellent photos, beautiful snakes! I'd want to show off, too. :grin01:

jenkva said:
The first pic is amazing... do you have any full length pics?

Of the pewter? Yeah she is a beautiful snake, I got her from Kat a while back, Kat didnt breed her though. I feel so lucky, this is exactly what I wanted in a pewter!

Here are a few more pictures of her, and one more of Iron too...a matched pair almost!

Sarah

Attachments

• 111346s.JPG
    111346s.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 121915s.JPG
    121915s.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 122114s.JPG
    122114s.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 11
Back