• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ID me

brandersen

I got this little girl earlier this week and noone can seem to pinpoint what morph she is. I have a pretty good idea of what she is but I want to hear what everyone else thinks. Please let me know.

Attachments

• Tangerine 2.jpg
    Tangerine 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Tangerine 3.jpg
    Tangerine 3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Tangerine 4.jpg
    Tangerine 4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Tangerine 1.jpg
    Tangerine 1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 98
I would say bloodred. But she also looks like she could be motley as well. But, she could also be a motley het bloodred. Only breeding trials would say for sure!

As the majority has said, She looks like a Diffused (aka Bloodred).
No doubt as far as I am concerned.:)
Not sure if she is Hypo, or not, though.

I just looked at iansvivarium before I replied the first time (I didn't want my guess to be a complete shot in the dark!) and their "bloodreds" look pretty much like this little guy. I haven't looked at the hypo bloods though..

No expert either but I would put my money on her being Bloodred Motley! Of course she would be a unique motley, her pattern is nice and clean, lots of bands. Yeah definitely would bet that!

Justin, how do you explain the head pattern? Motleys usually have a completely normal head pattern.

It would still have a bloodred head pattern even if it was a bloodred motley. I have a suspected bloodred mot and she looks a lot like this one, pattern wise.

RatsnCorn, do you have the picture of that snake. I have this picture posted on another site, and the closest comparison I've got is Hypo Diffused aka Hypo Bloodred. I'm impressed that everyone was able to pinpoint the particular color scheme. They've also been thinking that it is a banded. What do you guys think?

Shes an adult, and its really hard to see her pattern anymore but if you look closely you can kinda see it.

DSCN0003.jpg

Back