• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Identity?

snakepimp

ACR Breeder #0169
What do you think this is?
Dam and Sire were both Anery het for lavender and hypo.

Attachments

• 800noice.jpg
    800noice.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 66
according to my calculations that clutch could have produced:
4/16 Anery het Hypo & lav
2/16 Anery-Lav het Hypo
2/16 Ghost het lav
2/16 Anery het lav
2/16 Anery het hypo
1/16 Ghost-lav
1/16 Anery-Lav
1/16 Ghost
1/16 Anery

just from the coloration I would think either Anery-Lav or Ghost-Lav but Im leaning more towards that Anery-Lav because of the eyes...

what are the numbers in this clutch?
do you have photo's of some of the others?

I'm also going to vote for Anery-Lav. I have a few of those from Rich, and that guy looks just like them. Then again, if you listen to Rich rant, after the first few sheds some hypo lavs look more like normal lavs... ;) Breed it. Find out.

-Kat

Oh that indeed, is the plan. I will be breeding a male sibling to the animal pictured above ... here's a pic...taken just now.
I will be breeding that guy to his Lavender/Anery-suspected siblings, as well as to a hypo(A) female.

addendum: I tried to get to serpenco.com a few minutes ago to check Rich's Anery Lavs, and the page wouldn't load.

Attachments

• 2005-10.-02 001.jpg
    2005-10.-02 001.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back