• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Idiot on YouTube

Wow... mixing species like that, and even feeding them in the same container... he's asking for some dead snakes.

It's an innovative way to bump a thread lol.

But this video was from 2009 so I wonder how many of those snakes are still alive...

In the comments he claims that he doesn't house different species together anymore, but he probably still cohabs.

Wow... just watched his other videos... just wow.

His disrespect for life is horrific and disgusting. He's a sick and twisted man who is no better than a big fat pile of . Humans like him make me enraged. He's the kind of head who owns snakes and large lizards because he thinks it makes him look cool and masculine. How freaking insecure do you have to be to act like that? The fact that he could just sit there... and feed a live lizard to his tegu... without caring about the horrific pain he's just caused a living creature... it just makes me so sick and angry.

He's so disgusting I just can't even describe the rage I'm feeling right now.

sent him this message "The way you treat your animals in housing, and the disrespect you show themn throughout your videos in the UK would result in criminal proceedings and also a ban on keeping animals

Although I do not know much law in the US I am very sure the authorities would be keen to investigate your poor treatment of this animals and the gratification you get from videoing such cruelty

Perhaps we should put in a cage locked, with a few crocs, and laugh and record you getting bit, attacked and killed and eaten.

Do the decent thing and give this animals to an animal shelter you sicko

If not then it will prove what a sick perverted sadist you truly are

Btw, no need to reply"

see what he says lol

I commented on his page, I won't type what I posted because it contains many profanities but my username in youtube is scuttlebutt89

He also feeds a live garter snake to his monitor lizard in one video. The lizard has no water or hides and is in way too small of a viv. Also part of his tail is missing according to some comments. The lizard looks dehydrated and underweight.

And I'm also not sure why he gave eggnog to his animals. It's just messed up.

sent him this message "The way you treat your animals in housing, and the disrespect you show themn throughout your videos in the UK would result in criminal proceedings and also a ban on keeping animals

Although I do not know much law in the US I am very sure the authorities would be keen to investigate your poor treatment of this animals and the gratification you get from videoing such cruelty

Perhaps we should put in a cage locked, with a few crocs, and laugh and record you getting bit, attacked and killed and eaten.

Do the decent thing and give this animals to an animal shelter you sicko

If not then it will prove what a sick perverted sadist you truly are

Btw, no need to reply"

see what he says lol
I read that comment, nice one lol

I didn't watch the videos and I don't really care to.

I just hope I can be as perfect, all-knowing, and god-like as everyone in this thread is someday...

Just a random point of view here... but idiots like this are exactly the reason why I NEVER EVER go to utube. I just won't go there.

I also think that idiots like this one endanger our hobby, and I will tell you why.

I love animals. ALL animals. I always have and always will. Years ago when I was still young and stupid I thought all reptile keepers were like this guy. People who only kept snakes and large lizards so they could watch prey animals die every weekend. People who thought it was cool that their pet could kill things. I had always loved snakes, but did not want to be one of "those" people. Back then I would have led the parade to ban anything that fed on mammals. I would have loved seeing people like this legislated into oblivion.

Then I discovered that snakes will eat f/t,
and found out that there are people who keep snakes who are JUST LIKE ME!!!
Then I grew a brain and became a libertarian.

The question is, how many of you know someone who loves animals, is not a reptile keeper, and hasn't grown a brain yet?

left him and the other one the same comment on their page, reported their videos for dangerous acts, and then other dangerous acts

and then sent them a personal message, guess what? no response, bloody morons they are!

Back