• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm Back Again, For good. :)

JenC

Missin her snakes
Hey everyone :)

I've really missed it here, my life has been really busy lately.

I'm going to start with WHY i've been too busy to be on forums.

Well as some of you know, my love for the German Shepherd dog is uncontrolable. I have wanted one for 10 years, and this past christmas my parents had finally agreed to it. So i did all my homework on breeders etc. Found one i fell inlove with. We went and visited her kennel, and I told her what i was looking for. She had a preggo female that she said would be a good litter for me to choose from.

Mind you, I was getting him for Show/sport/breeding purposes, so he would not be cheap. My parents would not help me financially, nor did i ask them to. He would be MY dog.

Unfortunately, I had to give, to get something I waited a long time for, my dream was coming true.

I had to sell my snakes, all of them. The burms all went to fantastic homes, people i know who have been contacting me sicne day one begging for them. And the Retics went to great people in Rhode Island, who drove here to get them.

Anyway.

Hes 6 months old today. 46lbs. He's West German Showlines, so he is smaller than the working lines.

Hes going to be in his first show sometime september. And at the end of August he will be starting his Schutzhund training, and hopefully get titled once he starts competing.

His name is Larcoque vom Haus Hutfeld. (pronounced La-Rock) And i got him from a fantastic breeder out of Wilton, NH ( www.vomhaushutfeld.com )

100_8951.jpg

Tossin around the bite sleeve
100_9005.jpg

100_8960.jpg

Free stack:
100_8969.jpg

I have to get a good picture of me stacking him, but i can never get a good photographer.

Anyway, enjoy.

P.S, he's redder in person ^_^

So thats what I've been doing.

How has everyone here been?

And where the hell is Connie?

Beautiful pup! I had a long-haired shepherd for 14 years. I got her when my girls(twins) were 1, and my son was 3. They grew up with her as their playmate, protector, bedmate.
I will ALWAYS have a fondness for shepherds that I've not had for any other dog. Even the standard poodles I grew up with. Sheps are in my heart and soul.
Thanks so much for sharing him with us.

Congrats! He's a very handsome fellow! Good luck in the training and on the show circuit!

Thats one beautiful dog, I have always loved German Shepherds since I was small. Hopefully one day when we have a nice piece of land I will get my wish like you did!
Welcome back and thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures!

Thanks everyone :)

He is stupidly cute! Congrats :)

Do you think you will get back into snakes?

Oh Elle, Apsolutely. My parents said no more big snakes though, which is rather depressing :/ So this coming expo i figure ill check out the cornies or milks.

I have way to many spiders right now haha

HA! Me too... but I sold some spidies recently and I am down to just a couple. You should check out my big giant spidie collection thread with some nice shots of my furries.

Back