• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm getting a puppy!

Galadriel

Tomorrow, I am picking up my gorgeous little puppy! :spinner:
He is a 8 weeks old Chinese Crested pup
I can't wait until I finish work tomorrow! :crazy02:

Just wanted to share my extremely good moment!

Oh, by the way, here's a pic of him.. isn't he just adoreable?

Attachments

• 9_-969154346.jpg
    9_-969154346.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
His official name is Local Hero's Once A Kid Chino, but we'll just call him Chino for short :)

Hope you don't mind, just had to post another pic of the little cutie.. lol :crazy02:

Attachments

• Chino leker i hagen.jpg
    Chino leker i hagen.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 30
dionythicus said:
I love the cresteds! I really like the powder puff variety. He's adorable!!

Yeah, Cresteds are definately my favorite breed.
I was about 9yrs old when I saw one for the first time, and I instantly fell in love with these gorgeous little creatures.
I've been looking for one for a good while now, but never really found one that I really wanted to buy..
Then, last night, when I was looking through the dog ads, I saw the pics of tiny little Chino :)
He's got the exact same colors as the one I fell in love with when I was 9, and I just had to have him! LOL
He was a little bit on the expensive side, but fortunately my boss at work was able to lend me some money :cheers:
Can't wait to go to the breeders tomorrow! :)

he is just adorable! kinda looks like he's got a mohawk thing going there on his head. you so need to take a picture of him with that hair spiked up! now that would be cute. :crazy02:

hana

Galadriel said:
Yeah, Cresteds are definately my favorite breed.
I was about 9yrs old when I saw one for the first time, and I instantly fell in love with these gorgeous little creatures.
I've been looking for one for a good while now, but never really found one that I really wanted to buy..
Then, last night, when I was looking through the dog ads, I saw the pics of tiny little Chino :)
He's got the exact same colors as the one I fell in love with when I was 9, and I just had to have him! LOL
He was a little bit on the expensive side, but fortunately my boss at work was able to lend me some money :cheers:
Can't wait to go to the breeders tomorrow! :)

There was someone who lived down the block from me a few years ago who had a powderpuff. I stopped by one time and asked if that's what it was. She was shocked that someone knew what her dog was. They're awesome for little dogs. Congrats!

Back