• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm In Love

wade

Save The Humans
Hey guys I have just been reading old posts bringing back old memories. It's fun to see the names of people you haven't seen for a long time. I feel like some of you are really good friends. Some of you are really good not friends.

I just wanted to say thanks for the memories. I love you guys.

Ohh Wadie Poo! lol I haven't been a member here long, but I look foward to reading your posts everyday! You tickle the crap outta me. My husband knows if I'm on cs and laughing then I'm reading a post by you! What would cs be without you?! lol We love you too!!!

You are definitely one of the most entertaining members on this forum and it wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for all of the laughs. :) I love this forum and all of it's wonderful members.

Hey guys I have just been reading old posts bringing back old memories. It's fun to see the names of people you haven't seen for a long time. I feel like some of you are really good friends. Some of you are really good not friends.

Old posts, as in "I think I'm going to die"? ;)

You are definitely one of the most entertaining members on this forum and it wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for all of the laughs. :) I love this forum and all of it's wonderful members.

I definitely agree!!! :)

Ohh Wadie Poo! lol I haven't been a member here long, but I look foward to reading your posts everyday! You tickle the crap outta me. My husband knows if I'm on cs and laughing then I'm reading a post by you! What would cs be without you?! lol We love you too!!!

Same here! You always make me laugh, wade. It really wouldn't be the same without you. :)

I feel so loved! ...Even though I'm a more recent addition around here, so I'm sure you weren't thinking about me when you made this post...

*bursts into tears* We're through Wade! You never cared about me!

:D

Wade you better not be dying or something.

We love you too. I can't help but crap up at your deadpan responses.

EDIT..... Crack not crap.... dang it... and I've already been quoted....

I think Wade likes to bask in the female posts on his threads. :D

I am slightly jealous!

Back