• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm so happy!

CornCob

Okay so today I woke up at 5:55am just to get to the 9:00 reptile expo. It totally paid off! I got a female reverse okeetee snow corn. She was born in mid July and they said she is eating pinkies (good!). Once I got her home I took her out to hold. I noticed that she had a dark spot on her belly...what could that be (I tried taking a pic but she didn't stay still >.<)??? Oh and here are some photos of her outside! :D
ftm0p5.jpg

au8kjs.jpg

wow! I'm jealous! What a pretty snake!
I wish I had a spare terrarium I could use for another snake, I'd try to find one like yours... that pink! :D

What a find. Enjoy her, and you should take more pictures of her soon!

nice looking snake, i'm planning on going to an expo at the end of the month...hopefully i wont come home with another snake lol

You're probably seeing her gallbladder. It would be best now to let her settle in for 5-7 days with no handling, then feed her.

wow! I'm jealous! What a pretty snake!
I wish I had a spare terrarium I could use for another snake, I'd try to find one like yours... that pink!

What a find. Enjoy her, and you should take more pictures of her soon!

haha thanks :) she is such a sweety <3

nice looking snake, i'm planning on going to an expo at the end of the month...hopefully i wont come home with another snake lol

Thanks! lol Then don't bring your wallet into the expo! Then you can't buy anything for sure. haha :)

You're probably seeing her gallbladder. It would be best now to let her settle in for 5-7 days with no handling, then feed her.

Yeah when I held her up to the light to see if I could see what it was, my brother said "And there is her heart!" lol I guess she is see through...and for some reason I think she has been fed recently because she looks fat...lol thanks for the info! :D

Is she a snow from a reverse Okeetee line? Or was that the name the seller tagged her as? Generally snows are just that; snows. There are linebred snows that are greenish, or pink, but a reverse okeetee is a linebred amelanistic, and not a snow ;)

Is she a snow from a reverse Okeetee line? Or was that the name the seller tagged her as? Generally snows are just that; snows. There are linebred snows that are greenish, or pink, but a reverse okeetee is a linebred amelanistic, and not a snow ;)

I have no clue...he said he hatched her (and 2 others) from a okeetee clutch. If I take more pics can you tell me exactly what she is???

Back