• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm sure all of u can settle this.

erosdq

A friend of mine just got her corn a few days ago. She said the pet store said it was a Common Corn Snake. I thought it was a Okeetee Corn Snake. I could be wrong but the pet store she got her from there a bit dumb. I've been in there and have i helped customers cause the staff didn't know anything.

Thank You

l_741273d4ffbb804f6aa5f6a1cee3de98.jpg

She said the pet store said it was a Common Corn Snake. I thought it was a Okeetee Corn Snake. I could be wrong but the pet store she got her from there a bit dumb.

I agree, it looks to be a regular old corn.. I guess it is time to insert foot into mouth?

Regards... Tim of T and J

I agree, it looks to be a regular old corn.. I guess it is time to insert foot into mouth?

Regards... Tim of T and J

Well it's not the first time i have had to insert my foot in my mouth and i'm sure not the last. :shrugs:

i would say at a normal, as she looks like my normal. but hey, normals are the nees knees in my book. and she looks stunning.

I believe okeetees are genetically normal, they are just bred for a look. That being thick black boarders, and vibrant colours.

Or, from the Okeetee area, but they are also known to have thick black boarders (and would still be normal).

So, I say normal.

It's a normal and not an Okeetee type. Okeetees are only normals from the Okeetee Hunt Club. Animals collected from there are known for their thick black borders. They've now been bred for the look and people consider them a morph, not a place anymore.

Beautiful corn. Love normals. Love anerys, too. Heck... love all of 'em!

I'm just trying to picture him curled up under that 'hide' you got in there with him. :)

Back