• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Impressed beyond all measure.

Mark Beverly

I received my four 2005 hatchlings from Serpenco's 50% off sale today and I must say I was very impressed. All four were in perfect condition and were shipped in an excellent manner. Now this might not seem all that impressive for a business with Serpenco's reputation but Mr. Zuchowski went even further and substituted a bloodred het for hypo and lavender in place of my requested normal het hypo, bloodred, and lavender due to the normal being unavailable. Now going just by Serpenco's price list this is a snake at least five times as valuable as the one I ordered and payed for. Mr. Zuchowski didn't ask for a single additional penny nor would he accept my offer to pay the difference. In my book this is well beyond what anyone has any right to expect from even a top of the line business like Serpenco.

Thank you again Mr. Zuchowski,
Mark Beverly

Another 50% Sale Order

My order of six hatchlings from Rich arrived yesterday, and my expectations were all exceeded. The packaging and labeling were very professional (as were all aspects of this purchase), and the snakes were exquisite in appearance and health. Even their behavior was suprisingly mellow. These little guys (and gals) just exude quality.

Thanks Rich. You'll be hearing from me again.
-Dean

Ditto!!!

Ditto! I recived my little ones today (12 of them!) and they arrived in perfect shape, professionally packaged were just beautiful animals. All my motleys were perfectly patterned and the few items I couldn't get because of low/no inventory would have been happily replaced with another selection...(I decided 12 was probably enough for the moment).
Just wanted to say "Thanks Rich!!" - beautiful animals and great service...I will end up getting an anery lavendar soon!!!

you guys are so lucky!

I bought some of Rich's snakes that way last year, and I wanted to participate in the special this year (there were definitely enough snakes I wanted from him to make a big enough order.) I had to pass because I was trying to be a good girl this year and not spend so much on snakes :( . (That never works out as well as planned, lol.)

Thanks guys (and girls!)! I'm trying hard to keep my head above water right now, as there is WAY more to do then I think I can ever get done. I am on pins and needles every day thinking "Oh my God, I hope I sent out the right orders to everyone today!"

I still have a backlog of about 40 orders I need to send out in the next couple of weeks, so I am working on arranging them. I'm hoping to get ALL the orders out the door before the Daytona Beach Expo next month, but I'm not sure I can do that.

And if I am a bit slow on the emails, please excuse me. I can't believe I sat down in front of this computer "for just a moment" about two hours ago, and don't have nearly everything done. Matter of fact, my intention was to arrange some shipments for next week, and I haven't even STARTED on that yet........... :shrugs: And I don't even want to THINK about the work waiting for me over in the reptile building. :crazy02:

Figured I'd add my two cents here... so far, every snake I've bought from Rich in his 50% off sales has fed. The seven I got this year ate the first day I offered them food. Needless to say, I'm very pleased all around. :)

-Kat

I'll go ahead and add my 2¢. Just recieved my 3 snakes that I ordered from Rich. All arrived nice and cool and in great condition. Couldn't be happier! Such a pleasure to do business with. I'll definately be ordering from him again when its time to "upgrade" my collection in the future.

i dont think i can say anything that hasnt been mentioned here, but just letting rich know that my order arrived on time this morning. Everyone was cool, healthy, not exactly happy but what can you expect. they're in the tubs adjusting just fine.

The hard part is fighting the urge to handle them. Thanks Rich! Top Notch!

Back