• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

In Memory of...

gnarhimself

My Amel Motley that Died :sobstory:
EPSN0051.jpg

He didnt make it,its very sad to lose one of these guys,its my 1st one that Ive EVER lost.. :cry:
I breeder that i bought it from is going to replace it for me......with a Ghost Motley Male,thats a lot older.At no cost.
That is what i consider to be EXCELLENT After sales service.
:)

Oh how sad. I'm sorry about the baby. This is why my husband only wants me to buy older (6 mos or older) babies so they're more established. I'm willing to work with the litle guys, but it's so heart breaking to lose one. I'm glad the breeder is a customer friendly person. Post pics of the little ghosty!

dionythicus said:
Oh how sad. I'm sorry about the baby. This is why my husband only wants me to buy older (6 mos or older) babies so they're more established. I'm willing to work with the litle guys, but it's so heart breaking to lose one. I'm glad the breeder is a customer friendly person. Post pics of the little ghosty!

Thanks Dionythicus,its a horrible feeling.....
I think im also onl gonna stick to the 6 month and older rule
The Ghosty is 1 1/2 years old...was a 2004 Christmas baby.. :cheers:

Okeetee_Corn_Snakes said:
Thats really sad. I hope things turn out much better with your ghosty! How did it die? How old was it? My new girl is only 4 months...I hope she makes it :(

Hi O_C_S,Im sure the new ghosty will bring me a lot more joy.
The Amel motley was a picky (non-Feeder),so i guess the long time without any food basically just got to it... :puke01:

Back