• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Introducing my '05 Anery Hatchling

Maria_12

Maria N.
I took my little guy out for the first time yesterday and tried to snap a few pics, they aren't great as I don't have a digital camera at the moment, so these were taken on my phone and he didn't really enjoy having his picture taken, but here they are... :)

croppped21012006-01.jpg

cropped21022006-02.jpg

croppedheadshot-21-01-06.jpg

Later that night he was trying to escape for around 7 hours and I found him like this and I had to take a pic, sorry for the bad quality, there wasn't much light in the room...

Cropped-21-01-06-03.jpg

I hope you've enjoyed him... possibly going to be called Jeremy :)

Those pics are great!

He seems like he has settled in well. Lol, looks like he was caught in the act in the last pic.

I think jermey suits him!

Thanks for the nice replies.

Matt - He was well and truly busted!! I think Jeremy suits him too :)

Jen - I can't wait to see how his colours change as he gets older :)

Back